How to Buy Tickets
519.846.0331 x7400 or toll-free 1.888.747.7550
Online ordering for the Festival will become available once again in the spring of 2017.
Please consider attending the winter Choral Concert Series that our Festival Singers hold through the fall and winter months.
Elora Festival Office
136 Metcalfe Street
PO Box 3082
Elora, ON Canada
- Tickets will be mailed to the address provided by the customer up until 2 weeks before the Opening Night Gala. All tickets ordered online or by phone after this day can be picked up either at the Festival & Singers office prior the event or at the venue of your event an hour before the performance is set to begin at the box-office will-call table.
- If your order contains one or more student ticket or child ticket, all tickets for that performance will be held at the box-office will-call table at the event.
- All tickets are subject to HST, which is not included in the advertised ticket price.
- Each ticket order is subject to a $4.00 service charge. This fee covers the cost of processing orders. Early-bird ticket orders exempt from this charge.
- Tickets may be exchanged for concerts within the current festival season up to 72 hours before a performance with a service charge of $5.00 per ticket. Any difference in price will be charged accordingly or credited to your account.
- The Elora Festival cannot issue refunds for returned tickets.
- Donor members have access to the waiting list of any sold out performance. We reserve the right to close the waiting list at any time.
- We welcome children old enough to enjoy our concerts, but a ticket must be purchased for each child seated with a parent or guardian.
- The Elora Festival is proud to support high school, university and college students with specially priced tickets of $15.00 to any concert during the summer season. As long as you have a valid student ID, or proof of enrollment, this program is available to any high school, university, or college student of any age from around the world.